Teton County IT Manager oversees the IT operations for 16 varied departments and their affiliated divisions as well as supervises and trains a full-time staff of six. The IT Manager is responsible for strategic planning and management of continuous development and maintenance of IT systems including: databases, hardware and software, telecommunications, and system design. Utilizing technical expertise this position advises Teton County with IT solutions; manages department budget and maintenance of IT assets.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 6 years managing IT systems operations.
- Knowledge of project planning, system development and network administration.
- Ability to use independent judgment within policy guidelines to solve technical problems and evaluate alternative solutions. (trouble shooting techniques)
- Professional IT certifications desired.
- Ability to direct, delegate and train staff.
This is a full-time, benefited position. Teton County offers a comprehensive benefit package with 100% employer paid health, vision, and dental insurance; retirement benefits; and vacation, sick and holiday leave.
Application deadline: 4:00pm ~ June 3rd
Teton County is an equal opportunity employer
Criminal background check required