Teton County is seeking an enthusiastic individual who thrives in providing excellent customer service, is a self-starter, and enjoys western heritage programs and events. This position performs a wide variety of administrative and clerical support functions which include:
Primary Job Duties:
- Scheduling use of facilities and explaining rules, policies and procedures to the public.
- Performing routine and non-routine bookkeeping duties such as invoicing, collecting, receipting and balancing AR/AP accounts.
- Assisting the Fair & Fairgrounds Manager and Fair Board in the planning and execution of annual County Fair.
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or GED equivalent; AND three years of clerical, technical, administrative support, and computer experience; OR equivalent combination of education, training, and experience. Associate’s Degree is desirable.
Required Licenses and Certifications:
- Must possess a valid Wyoming/Idaho Driver’s License and maintain an acceptable driving record.
- Specific technical training and certification may be required for some incumbents.
*Open Until Filled*
Criminal background check required.
Equal Opportunity Employer