TCSO’s IT department consists of three budgeted positions which include an IT Manager, a Network Specialist and a System Specialist.
Starting Yearly Salary: $56,875
APPLY ONLINE here or PDF here
– Coordinating the assembly, maintenance and expansion of TCSO’s computer systems to include our Communications Center’s CAD system, radios and phone system to include 911, Patrol’s vehicle computer system, body cameras and RMS system and detention’s security system and body cameras.
– Assist with specification, research, purchase, technical support, implementation, daily operation, system backup, training and administration of information technology (IT) systems including computer hardware and software applications.
– Ensure the smooth operation of communication networks in order to provide maximum performance and availability for our users department wide and with various other public safety and law enforcement agencies.
– Manages and updates the TCSO website.
SEE A FULL JOB DESCRIPTION here
The hiring range is $56,875 to $61,248 annually, based on experience, with a max salary of $80,363. Salary for experienced applicants will be determined after experience and qualifications are examined and verified. Benefits include health, vision and dental insurance, a health savings contribution, Wyoming retirement and life insurance as well as vacation, holiday, sick and comp time. Employees get use of the Recreation Center and the Town/County exercise facility and access to bus and ski pass reductions. The position is mainly weekday shifts, but would require some night and weekend work. For full benefits, please visit the Teton County Website
Application must arrive at the TCSO prior to Friday, September 3, 2021 @ 12:00 hrs. Oral Board interviews will be conducted on Thursday, August 5, 2021. You can contact our Information Technology Manager Dustin Richards at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions regarding this position. It is helpful to also send a resume to email@example.com.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE and TRAINING:
– Bachelor’s Degree in information science or related field; AND 3-5 years related experience; OR equivalent combination of education, training and experience
– Advanced IT training and/or certificates, including network and systems administration
If selected, applicants will be required to show proof of a valid drivers license, pass a full background investigation as well as a medical and psychological evaluation.
PO Box 1885
Jackson, Wyoming 83001