Set in the Shadow of the Teton Mountains, Camp Jackson promises to send your kids home happy, tired, often wet and sometimes muddy! All activities are specifically designed for each individual age group. We encourage children to play and explore their surroundings.
Locations: JES & Mike Yokel
When: June 21st- August 13th
*No camp on July 5th
Cost: $250 per week
Time: 8:30 AM- 4:30 PM
In order to gain access to registration, the Child Information Form must be completed and turned in prior to registration. Please note, it takes time to process your forms so please don’t wait until you wish to register to turn in your forms!
At sign up 50% of the total cost is due. On May 26th the last half of the payment is due. The card on file will be charged that day.
Child Information Forms must be passed into the Recreation Center. We will start accepting them on Monday, January 4th. Please click here for the paperwork.
Registrations open: Tuesday, February 16th at 10:00 AM online and in- person
Authorized Permittee of the National Park Service and Bridger-Teton National Forest Service
*per site. Spots are limited.
1st-3rd grade- 15 spots per week
4th-5th grade- 15 spots per week
-Once we fill up for the week we will open up the waiting list. Please place yourself on the waiting list and if a spot opens we will start calling the list.
For more information please reach out to Mike Estes at email@example.com or call 739.9025.
Changes can be made to your schedule without penalty until Thursday, May 27th at 2:00 pm. Remaining balance must be paid online by Thursday, May 27th. After May 28th, there will be a $15.00 processing fee for any changes to your schedule if the change happens 7 business days prior to the camper starting. Once we are within the 7 days there will be no refunds possible.
- Each site will have a dedicated drop off point where a staff person will greet you. Before being allowed to enter the park, our site leader will take each participant’s temperature. Temperatures will be recorded and a parent/ guardian will initial next to the daily recording before leaving. If your child has a fever, they cannot return until they are fever free for 72 hrs. without the aid of medication.
- TCJPR staff will be required to wear a cloth face mask every day. Campers are encouraged but not required to wear a mask.
- If a camper develops symptoms, that child will be isolated, and parents notified to pick up their child. If your child has a fever, they cannot return until they are fever free for 72 hrs. without the aid of medication.
- TCJPR will not be providing or preparing any food. All snacks and lunches will have to be packed by families and sent to camp. During meals, campers will be distanced from one another.
- Cleaning and sanitation practices will be increased. Handwashing stations will be available at each site for campers and staff to wash their hands more often; staff will be carrying hand sanitizer.
- Please send your camper with their own sunscreen each day; we will not be providing sunscreen to share.
- Field trips and travel will be greatly reduced from past summers. Each site will have a chance to visit the national parks, library and other local sites as approved. These trips will occur about once per week.